Top 7 reasons not to eat dark chocolate:
1. The risk of a possible cacao overdose.
2. You don’t give any credibility to that study that says eating dark chocolate daily reduces heart disease by 1/3.
3. You’re really afraid of what better health might feel like.
4. You’re convinced high blood pressure is a good thing.
5. You’re sure narrow arteries improve your focus and you don’t want better blood flow to dilute it.
6. Spiking insulin is a ride you like.
7. You already have an excess of theta brain waves and are totally, totally relaxed.